I give talks on how to recover from perfectionism, focus our attention on creating more (and consuming less) and using fear as a catalyst for the next breakthrough — even if it was the reason for the last breakdown.
Interested in having me speak at your next event?
1) Shoot an email to email@example.com with your event info and dates. I’ll check my calendar to confirm my availability and we’ll go from there.
2) I’ll ask you to share a bit about the event: Who will be attending, the size of the event, who else might be speaking, etc. I like to personalize each talk to the crowd I’m in front of. These details help me do that.
3) If travel is involved, we’ll sort out those logistics too.
4) Once everything is official, I’ll announce that I’ll be speaking at your event to my newsletter. A specific email will go to those local to your event.
5) You’ll provide me with the need-to-know information about your event and my talk.
6) I’ll develop and design a presentation to fit your audience’s needs and interests.
7) I’ll arrive at your event, hit the stage and deliver an engaging, insightful and actionable talk to your audience.